Used for extension, strengthening and modeling. It can serve as a substrate for working with classic gels.
Mode of application:
- Get a manicure.
- With a file, remove the fatty layer from the surface of a natural nail.
- Degrease the nail plate with the special FRESHNER “Profi Liquid”.
- Apply acid-free Bond Primer as needed to the entire nail plate or the free edge of the nail.
- If necessary, substitute the shape on the fingertip, then give it the necessary bend.
- Apply a thin layer of BASE GEL, if the nail plate is thin, you can apply the rubber base ARTYLAC CORRECTOR RUBBER.
- Polymerization according to recommendations.
- Pick up the required amount of acrygel with a spatula and place on the nail.
- Moisten the brush in a special liquid for working with acrygel and model the desired shape (grow, strengthen).
- Curing in Ccfl lamp 60 sec., UV 120 sec.
- After the material has completely dried, if necessary, file the material to the ideal shape.
- Next, you can proceed to the color coating.